ABOUT REM EYEWEAR
REM Eyewear is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, manufacture and marketing of state-of-the-art eyewear, serving more than 80 nations across six continents, with headquarters in Los Angeles, Hong Kong and the UK. Lead by award-winning Creative Director, Nicolas Roseillier, REM's portfolio of best-selling brands includes John Varvatos, Jonathan Adler, Converse, Tumi, SPINE, Jones New York, Cosmopolitan, Lucky Brand, Indie, Lipstick, Surface, and Visualites. Family-owned and operated for more than 60 years, REM Eyewear is dedicated to upholding its core values of Quality, Imagination, Commitment, Collaboration, Wisdom, Trust and Respect.
To continuously seek and implement ways to aid in our customer’s success while growing a sustainable and socially responsible company.
In addition to priding ourselves on quality product and superior service, REM works hard to give back to the community. REM's employees are reimbursed 20 hours each year for providing service to local and national charitable organizations such as Tree People, Reading by 9 and Operation Christmas Child.
REM is a full-service organization that's home to a remarkable cache of talent such as our seasoned sales force, in-house creative, marketing and financial management teams. From our collective expertise in every aspect of the eyewear industry, to our knowledge in the fields of technology, entertainment and fashion, we bring a unique perspective to brand development.
Senior Vice President / CFO
VP of Customer Service
VP of Technology / CIO
VP of Sales
Global Customer Service Director
Human Resources Director
Director of Sunwear & Accessories
Director of Operations
Director of Brand Management
Director of Product Management
Director of Sales Support
EILEEN GOLDMAN SOBEL
Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Sr. Western Regional Sales Manager
Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Western Regional Sales Manager
Latin American Market
REM EYEWEAR - LIST OF BUYING GROUPS
REM Eyewear conducts business with many buying groups. Below is a list of the buying groups that work with REM Eyewear along with their website information. Please contact customer service at (800) 423-3023 if you have any questions.
Kids Promise Brochure
Kids Promise Warranty
The Kids Promise
“The Kid’s Promise” is a unique and wonderful program that provides your youngest customers 100% unconditional protection against loss and breakage on all Kid’s frames for one year after purchase.
Each Converse Kid’s or Lucky Kid frame order will include a Kid’s Promise Membership Card. This card should be given to your patient with the purchase of any Converse Kid’s or Lucky Kid frame.
Enclosed you will find a complete overview of the program and an explanation of how it works. Should you have any questions, please call your account executive or customer service.
Being A Good Citizen
Sometimes being a good citizen is the most important thing we can do. It’s in that spirit that REM is introducing “The Kid’s Promise” – a program that covers your patients against loss or breakage - unconditionally – for one year after purchase of new kid’s frames from the Converse and Lucky Kid lines.
Realizing that these are tough times – especially for families managing expenses for kids and medical care – we have created a simple and unprecedented program that will benefit everybody - you, the Eye Care Professional and your patients.
When your patient buys Converse Kid’s or Lucky Kid eyewear, you will be able to offer complete protection against loss or breakage for one year.
Up to one year from the date of purchase, your patient will be able to come back to you and receive a replacement frame if their frame is lost or broken.
- A Small Market with Big Benefits:
- This program allows easy entry into quality eyewear for kids and parents.
- The scope of this program allows you to create a partnership between your patients and your practice.
- The Kid’s Promise provides complete security for parents making this eyewear investment for their kids… if anything happens they know they’ll be taken care of.
- “The Kid’s Promise” Patient Membership Card: We will give you a set of “The Kid’s Promise” Membership Cards for each Kid’s frame purchased.
When your patient buys a Converse Kid’s or Lucky Kid frame you will give them The Kid’s Promise Membership Card that includes instructions on how to use the plan.
- Kid’s frames can be found on our website (www.remeyewear.com) under the kids optical section.
- What to do when your patient comes in with a broken frame: To redeem “The Kid’s Promise” Card for a new frame you will need to take the following simple steps:
- Collect “The Kid’s Promise” Card from your patient and the proof of purchase – an original receipt.
- Collect the $15.00 shipping and handling fee. This is explained on “The Kid’s Promise” Membership Card and only needs to be paid when they redeem the card for the new frame. There is no charge to the patient for this coverage unless they need to use it.
- Place the replacement order with REM so that we may expedite the service for your patient.
- Please mail the Card and proof of purchase receipt to REM Attn: “The Kid’s Promise”. This will ensure that the fee for the replacement frame is waived.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s covered? All loss and breakage of the Kid’s frame will be covered. This plan will replace the frame whether it is broken or lost. The plan does not cover lenses.
If the frame is not available, your patient can pick out another frame from any of the branded kid’s collections offered by REM.
- What do my patients get? At the time of purchase your patient will receive “The Kid’s Promise” Membership Card. All of the instructions to use the service are explained on the Membership Card.
IMPORTANT: You should inform your patient that they will need the original proof of purchase (receipt) and the card with them to obtain their new frame.
- I need to do anything at the time of purchase? Be sure that:
What do I do if a patient comes in who didn’t buy their frames from me? This is a program that is intended to help you build your practice, to get your patient to return to you. In the event someone has moved into your area and has purchased a Kid’s frame in the last year and has all their paper work you can honor the card.
Does this cost anybody anything? There is a $15.00 shipping and handling charge that will be paid by the patient when they use the plan. This is clearly explained on the card that the patient receives, but this is something that you should also mention to them.
Does this program cover lenses? “The Kid’s Promise” covers branded REM Kid’s frame against loss or damage and does not cover the lenses.
What happens if the same patient loses their frames twice in the same year? This plan will cover the replacement. There will be a $15.00 fee for each redemption.
How long will this plan be in force? This is not a promotion. It is an ongoing commitment.
- Your patients understand that they can come back to you if their frames are lost or broken and get new frames, within the first year.
- They know that they’ll need “The Kid’s Promise” Card and original proof of purchase.
- Don’t forget to write “Attn: Kid’s Promise” on the envelope when you send the cards back.
REM is a fast-growing, leading design and distribution company for fashion eyewear, and we're always looking for creative, fresh talent to be part of our winning team.
Fully integrated, REM has opportunities at all levels of sales, marketing, product development, accounting, purchasing, operations, shipping/receiving and customer service.
Interested in joining the REM team? Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (818) 827-0141.
Our reputation is what we own, and that which we continually push to elevate. The quality of what we sell and how we sell it is
vital to our success day-in and day–out. The customer experience dealing with REM is of equal importance. We are judged by the
quality of our work, how we conduct ourselves, what we bring to the relationship of persons and performance, of product and to
profit. We are further evaluated by the quality of our character, what we as people bring to each other and to society. At our
core we hold most dear to the fundamental principle of respect mutually among people, and respect for the planet for which we
Combining imagination with wisdom and common sense manages risk and refines our entrepreneurial ideas to those most promising.
We waste no time contemplating why we cannot, to devote our energy to designing how we can.
We understand our position comes with responsibility, and we pledge ourselves to advancing those obligations and missions through
our actions, both within the REM community and the community at large. We are committed to ourselves, our family, our planet, our
colleagues, our customers, and our company goals, while having fun doing it.
Everyone has a valuable gift to share on our journey to discover innovative and creative solutions for our business, our customers,
our industry, and our society. Our environment of collaboration leverages our human and financial capital to multiply our power to
create and implement the most promising solutions.
We highly value and respect guidance derived from experience. Knowledge can illuminate the gateway of success just as it can identify
the landmines that can derail our journey. Wisdom helps prepare us to best deal with crises when they arise, and provides us the
unwavering faith that we will succeed. It supplies credibility for our intuition and unique insight to guide our decision-making.
Trust, wrapped in a blanket of integrity, is embodied in all we do, from building trustworthy goods, to delivering in ways that never
compromise on our promises and that always respect and protect our reputation. In all that we say, think, feel, and do, we adhere
to ethical principles with sound moral character.
We see, hear, understand, accept and honor people for who they are at their deepest level, and engage with their authentic selves
without judgment. We appreciate, accept, and respect people's differences, their ideals and their ideas. We encourage individual
expressions to be voiced, heard, and considered with the upmost respect for the spirit in which they are offered. At our core we
hold most dear to the fundamental principle of respect mutually among people, and respect for the planet for which we are responsible.